Where can I get one of these sink aerators?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bythecshore

Reaction score
My kitchen had this sink when we moved in and the aerator needs replacing. I can't find a matching one at Home Depot and don't know what the brand is ( it's a super-tight area behind/under the sink and I can't find a brand name.)

I've attached a photo of the aerator which is about 15/16"IMG_1210.jpegIMG_1209.jpeg or 23 cm.

Anyone know what the brand is and where I can order it? Thanks!

I don't know because I don't see a brand on there anywhere. It's ver tight under the sink and I can't see the entire fixture. If I had to guess I'd say Moen, but that's just a guess.

Here’s a photo of the sink. Does that help?

Attachments

• B592407A-2DA4-4A6C-8AAF-413062BA4B4A.jpeg
    B592407A-2DA4-4A6C-8AAF-413062BA4B4A.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 17
What I actually want is a 3/4" male aerator, correct (see photo), i.e, measured at the thread, not the other side?IMG_1218.jpeg

I tried looking for you and the closest thing I could find was a Kingston Brass bridge faucet. Try contacting them and send them the pics to see if they can match it up.

Aren't most aerators pretty standard in threads, with only a couple of different sizes, along with M/F? I know it was hard to find high-flow ones at HD when I looked; as I recall the highest one I could find on the shelf was only one model, whereas all the eco-water-friendly super savers down to dribbles were common.

Aren't most aerators pretty standard in threads, with only a couple of different sizes, along with M/F? I know it was hard to find high-flow ones at HD when I looked; as I recall the highest one I could find on the shelf was only one model, whereas all the eco-water-friendly super savers down to dribbles were common.

Back in the day, aerators were all the same size. With competition and patents galore, everyones designing something new with different sizes.

Latest posts

Back