whats this ??

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommiezat

Reaction score
any idea what this is ? located in front right corner of tub area.

dont know if i loaded pic correctly but it is in the general plumbing photos area

plumbfixture-404.html

plumbfixture.jpg

I hear about the jokes, I was actually a little nervous about posting the pic, not sure if i even want to know the answer :eek:

I looked at a thousand pictures and am still stumped. Are those 4" x 4" tiles (to figure out the actual sizing)?

My best guess would be a place for ladies to put their feet on to help shaving their legs, and the hole is to hold the razor?

What country is this shower in. That could tell us a lot. But... on the other hand are we really prepared for whatever the answer may be? Once it's in your head it can never be forgotten. :(

soap holder ?

I am ignoring that hole in the front, i could joke on that all day :D

At first I thought urinal... :cool:

Then the lack of class was overwhelmed by the thought of a soap and back washer holder, maybe?

That hole really worries you doesn't it frodo...? :D

Thank You All for the laughs, Havasu had it right I googled his guess and it is indeed a ladies shaving pedestal. Appreciate it.

I did not, you bully. Don't you remember, the teacher sent you to the principal's office for flicking buggers at her?

I looked at a thousand pictures and am still stumped. Are those 4" x 4" tiles (to figure out the actual sizing)?

My best guess would be a place for ladies to put their feet on to help shaving their legs, and the hole is to hold the razor?

That wasn't a guess. He just didn't want to admit he has one and knew exactly what it was. :D

Last edited:
Back