What did you do today?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@BlueSkyHigh , @Zanne , those things arexa nightmare to get rid of. I think we had one come in, in a shipping box, and then had babies. My wife was up a 3am chasing babies all over. But she didn't get them all. We later started seeing them in thier larger grown up size. We were able to squash a few, but ended up putting out bait killers for them. I still see the little bait pellets around, but the must have worked. We havnt seen any for a month or 2 now. Hopfully that little war is over. But they are really hard to get rid of. I think bait is about the best way (other than a complete fumigation. ) don't know if there cat safe though.

Yesterday I had to figure out why the rear view camera was not working on my daughters 2015 Dodge Ram that she bought a week ago. The dealer said they could not figure out how to make it work... My daughter and I enjoy working on her vehicles. She has 3 now. We pulled the stereo attached to the dash panel off the dash and found the RCA cables were not attached... Seriously? The dealer must have been lazy to not even try to fix it... Then we replaced all the headlights with some LED style bulbs. The halogens just weren't bright enough. This Ram is one of the Black-Out Edition ones. Now she can drive and see better at night...

Now she wants it lifted 6 inches!! Bigger wheels and tires too! She keeps me busy with all her vehicles...

Attachments

• 101355434_1402969186559219_89461905327915008_n.jpg
    101355434_1402969186559219_89461905327915008_n.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20211012_181943167.jpg
    IMG_20211012_181943167.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240228_184518 (1).jpg
    20240228_184518 (1).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
I installed a F&R camera system for my Lexus. I was fiddling with it yesterday and realized the installer failed to set it to record for 24 hours after the ignition had been turned off, and I also set the cameras to start recording during any crash or tamper detection. This little camera is from China, but damn, the 4k Wi-Fi uploadable abilities, along with a micro SD card in it will be invaluable if I was to get into an accident to prove fault.

Knock on wood!

I installed a F&R camera system for my Lexus. I was fiddling with it yesterday and realized the installer failed to set it to record for 24 hours after the ignition had been turned off, and I also set the cameras to start recording during any crash or tamper detection. This little camera is from China, but damn, the 4k Wi-Fi uploadable abilities, along with a micro SD card in it will be invaluable if I was to get into an accident to prove fault.

Knock on wood!
It’s always your fault no matter what your A.I. video shows.

You're close. Most accidents here are from our illegal aliens. If i can prove it is not my fault, they dont make me pay the $1000 deductible. This will quickly pay for the camera.

You're close. Most accidents here are from our illegal aliens. If i can prove it is not my fault, they dont make me pay the $1000 deductible. This will quickly pay for the camera.
So, are you going to tell what you bought ? Maybe a link ? I have cameras, but they don't record.

Back