What did you do today?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was identified as RSV, non-covid, and also lasted 3 weeks for both me and my wife. My doc said the covid/non-covid strains are hard to differentiate.
Well, so far, no fever, i have drainage causing sore throat, and a cough. Cough is like a dry heave cough, no flem or yuk comming up. They say rsv is a wet cough. And the drainage is now moving into my nose, so it's running. But that makes the throat better. Maybe I just have a yuk cold.

To clarify: The doctor was an eye doctor. Not qualified to treat high bp. But my brother has had waaaay higher bp before. He has started cutting back on sugars and started taking some of his meds more regularly.

I still have a bit of the post-nasal drip and crud. Can't seem to shake it. Been over a month now. Whenever it seems like its lightening up it gets worse again and then lightens up. I've always been prone to respiratory crud ever since I got the croup as a kid.

I went to see my friend today and drop off some gifts for his fiance. I got her some accessories for her wedding dress. Some cloak clasps and some anklets that she will use as shoulder jewelry. She's going to combine the cloak clasps to make them in to one piece of jewelry. She's wearing a bolero and wanted something to hold it in the front.

I had to fight with Fedex, had confusion with samsclub, still trying to get AT&T to fix the phone line. Took out the trash. Had to go to Walmart twice bc Mom forgot to ask me to get something and insisted I *had* to go back again. First time my brother came along and helped with the groceries. 2nd time I only had one item, but I did stop for cow feed at TSC.

Nope, I'm done with vaxes, I'm done with Big Pharma, I'm done with the lies. I've lost 4 friends, and have 4 relatives with heart conditions that even their doctors can not explain, and all believe the covid vax had something to do with their untimely deaths or illnesses.

Had you previously gotten the RSV vax? Inquiring minds need to know.
Nooooo.. I'm with Havasu, no more Vax for me. I got both shinrix and one covid, and one of them threw my nervous system into a loop. Came down with gca / pmr, plus some other nerve type troubles. Never ever will I get another vax

I too got the Shingrex double shingles shot. This is tried and true, unlike that experimental covid crap.

To keep on topic, I just booked a 10 day trip through Italy. We leave in October. Should be fun!
I got the J&J one shot back on the first day it was offered and never again even contemplated getting boosted. It must have worked, however, because I am still alive and kicking and never got sick other than a cold or two. Got one helluva case of Shingles and then got the vax. Shingles is the worst other than the time I got my fingers caught in the chain and rear sprocket of a running motorcycle, on the center stand and in first gear. Talk about stupid!

Last edited:
I too got the Shingrex double shingles shot. This is tried and true, unlike that experimental covid crap.

To keep on topic, I just booked a 10 day trip through Italy. We leave in October. Should be fun!
I'm glad that shot didn't mess you up, you should look at the Facebook group about it and what it can do.
Ok, back to topic.. ITALY... !!! Nice!! You must make to much money. Well, good for you again. Never had the desire to go anywhere but aruba and cancun. Now it's just trips to myrtle beach and all the crablegs I can eat

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20240216_122827_Facebook.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240216_122827_Facebook.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
With all the uncertainty happening these days, I'm pretty sure this will be my last big adventure. We went to Paris in 2018 and saw Notre Dame before it caught on fire. We spent some time in Normandy, which was the reason for the trip, and any red blooded Patriot should go see what our men had to endure to keep the FREE in Freedom!

With all the uncertainty happening these days, I'm pretty sure this will be my last big adventure. We went to Paris in 2018 and saw Notre Dame before it caught on fire. We spent some time in Normandy, which was the reason for the trip, and any red blooded Patriot should go see what our men had to endure to keep the FREE in Freedom!
Notre Dame is in Indiana dude. What’s wrong with you ?

Umm, yes, the Fighting Irish in Indiana. A great college by the way!

Notre Dame, French for "Our Lady", a title of Mary, mother of Jesus, most commonly refers to: Notre-Dame de Paris, a cathedral in Paris, France. University of Notre Dame, a university in Indiana, United States.

Latest posts

Back