Weather

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The snow looks pretty up in the mountains.
I like the style of the buildings there.

I think it was fairly warm today but still a bit chilly.

Supposed to rain today. I'm gonna go dig a hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Plumbing Forum

Zanne:this is an image of a little center, has only 500 citizens..today here has rained.. I was on a roof for make three new chimneys.. A really good day for work upon a roof..

I think the little center would qualify to be called a village then. :)

It was sunny today but I had to wear long sleeves because of my skin infection. There was still a bit of a chill in the air.

More or less.. It's really little.. :rolleyes:... Another photo.. From mountain.. Sorry for upside down.. :)

1395941319077.jpg

Beautiful!
There are no mountains in Louisiana so its not something that I get to see very often.

It's raining right now and my internet keeps going out.

Earl the Possum decided to come in again to avoid the nasty weather. Can't say I blame him/her for wanting a nice warm dry place. My chiweenie was barking at him like crazy until we made him shut up and go into another room.

More that mountains.. Are little mountains.. Have you an opossum?

We don't even have little mountains in Louisiana.

I need to get a picture of the possum. He's not a pet, but my brother wants him to be a pet.

A few minutes ago I looked in the hallway and the possum had a large plastic jar of cookies and was trying to pull the lid off. They are the cookies my brother had been feeding him. I reached over and pulled the jar away and the possum grumbled at me and backed away.

It rained so hard Friday night that something took the power out. I don't know what time it was restored because I went to stay at a friend's house and didn't go home until the afternoon.

hot and rainy. Saw on the news that it flooded in some places. There were dogs swimming around and enjoying themselves and then one of the wet dogs jumped up on someone and nearly knocked him/her over.

Nice fish, Chris!

It supposedly 82 and cloudy out, but it seems fairly sunny and it feels hotter.

Latest posts

Back