Water won't turn all the way off on sink

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calzone

Reaction score
I recently moved into a house with a single handled kitchen sink. When I try to shut the water off it will continue to run even when the single handle is indicating the water flow to be off. I removed the handle to access the cartridge and it will not come loose. I also sent a picture of the piece to the company who said they didn't think the faucet was theirs, so now im stuck.

I need to know what the white piece connected to the pliers is, and how I remove it. There doesn't appear to have any retaining clips, but it will not budge. Please help. It is a Fljer sink.

Use channel locks to twist off the brass nut at the top. Then pull out the cartridge.

Now to call the company. Are faucets and sinks produced by the same company? The company logo is on the sink, but I sent the company a picture and they said they didn't recognize the part.

The type of your faucet is called Weymouth. I did a quick search and it appears Moen makes it. However, none of my searches saw your exact faucet. The faucets I saw were either 2-handles or single handle attached to the faucet itself. You may need to do a more extensive search.

Gentlemen thank you sincerely for the information, your time, and your patience.

Latest posts

Back