Water leaking condominium shower

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI folks, i just checked the IP of the original poster and he resides in Jakarta, Indonesia!

6143daab9d1865a6db396ffcf7dad0cf_doh-free-images-at-clker-com-clipart-homer-simpson-doh_600-594.png

...sheesh...

I am not sure that I follow and catch the point, is this forum regional restricted??

The pictures is taken in a Singapore condominium,

I am currently working and residing in Indonesia, is there any restrictions or anything? sorry I am new to the forum

Nope, this forum is not regionally restricted. Problem is the US runs on strict code whereas in your area, it is obvious that anything goes and it is not necessary to follow any codes.

I see..

You are absolutely right that it is disastrous here in Indonesia,

However the forementioned unit is located in Singapore, i expected better stuffs and standard from them, sigh..

Back to my question, if this happen in US, whose responsibility is it going to be?

Is there an entity which verifies that the builder is following safe practices and proper building codes? Maybe the government?

There are codes and standards in place but I guess they might be more lax in the private sector

Will try asking in the local forum instead then, thanks guys

Latest posts

Back