Water flow transducers

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yaboinik

Reaction score
So I got a fancy new water flow machine to check out some problems we've been having with our waste water system and it came with a larger set of plastic transducers an slightly smaller set thats made of stainless. I'm just wondering if anyone could tell me the difference?

Attachments

• IMG_20210526_120641239.jpg
    IMG_20210526_120641239.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20210526_120558930.jpg
    IMG_20210526_120558930.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 7
We have 9 waste water stations st work,don't you have a contractor to maintain your system,
All of our waste water is from lab experiments
The mist we do is take flow readings check equipment for proper operation after that we call to he contractor

We have 9 waste water stations st work,don't you have a contractor to maintain your system,
All of our waste water is from lab experiments
The mist we do is take flow readings check equipment for proper operation after that we call to he contractor
We're a little bit of an odd property, were completely self contained but our owners aren't the brightest individuals so we have troubles hiring people, paying people, or even getting people to come look at stuff. We've burned quite a bit of bridges so the owners just said buy a flow meter an find where we're shooting out excess water

We have a tds-100h ultrasonic flow meter, it's testing the velocity of the liquid, how many gallons are moving through the pipe, stuff like that. I mostly just wanted to know the difference between the larger plastic ones and the smaller stainless ones. The manual doesn't mention the different types

We have a tds-100h ultrasonic flow meter, it's testing the velocity of the liquid, how many gallons are moving through the pipe, stuff like that. I mostly just wanted to know the difference between the larger plastic ones and the smaller stainless ones. The manual doesn't mention the different types
Email the manufacturer

Latest posts

Back