Valve part for ProPlus outdoor faucet?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lis7

Reaction score
Hi,
The outdoor faucet is leaking and the rubber gasket on the valve is cracked. The faucet is a Proplus anti siphon valve sillcock (the one with the green handle). Does anyone know where to get a replacement valve that will work for this brand? I've tried searching on the internet and have found sites selling the faucet itself, but not parts for it. Or is there an aftermarket valve that will work?
Thanks.

IMG_2605.JPG

https://content.interlinebrands.com/product/document/8/262025_SpecSheet.pdf

this will give you the part number, then do a goggle search for the part or contact proplus
Frodo, thanks, with the exception of the entire fixture, their part numbers on the spec sheet appear to be referring to the diagram - not enough info to search online. I've already searched for a repair kit or valve for the faucet itself, and haven't found anything. I'm going to HD to see if there is a universal valve replacement part. Have spent hours on this, Interline is not very helpful....

Frodo, thanks, with the exception of the entire fixture, their part numbers on the spec sheet appear to be referring to the diagram - not enough info to search online. I've already searched for a repair kit or valve for the faucet itself, and haven't found anything. I'm going to HD to see if there is a universal valve replacement part. Have spent hours on this, Interline is not very helpful....

The link he supplied does have part numbers on it.

i'm sorry, you se the numbr at the rh top ? 262020 to 262025

thats the model #
then you llook down the list till you find the part you need.
then you call the company, ask for repair parts or tech help
and tell him you have model 262020 and need part # 14 on the list
he will say WTH? no such part #, you tell him to open the damn book and look at the item number
stop being silly :D

Back