U moen TS3304TB 4 outlet Controller

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mavs

Reaction score
I can not find this U moen TS3304TB 4 outlet controller anywhere. I have set my shower up for U moen and have been able to use it since being built. Does anyone know where I can pick up one of these controllers? Thanks ahead for any info or help.

I can not find this U moen TS3304TB 4 outlet controller anywhere. I have set my shower up for U moen and have been able to use it since being built. Does anyone know where I can pick up one of these controllers? Thanks ahead for any info or help.
Have you tried contacting Moen?????

Yes I have spoke to Moen’s customer service representative’s and they have no knowledge when the product will be available they are programmed to say it will be in in 2 weeks, and it never comes in. Do all Moen parts come through Moen first?

The price on Amazon is double the price from an unreliable seller. I appreciate the search. Any other ideas please let me know.

There’s no idea to come up with. You just need to find it in stock and at the price you want to pay.

It’s not a plumbing problem. Good luck shopping 😉

Is it the finish you are having trouble finding?
I just checked the Moen portal. It is not available.

The black isn't available either. Not until the end of April.

Keep pushing the date back when it will be available. I’m looking for the Beige not black. Anyone have any leads let me know

Keep pushing the date back when it will be available. I’m looking for the Beige not black. Anyone have any leads let me know
I have been running into that with many of my customer's special order requests. Best thing to do is get it ordered now. Regardless of the color. Just a tip from someone who is in wholesale, the best thing to do is order your trim at the same time as your rough in materials. Hope for the best. We really are experiencing line halts on some manufacturers and allocations as raw materials are having a hard time finding their way to manufacturers.

I'm just starting to get gas fireplaces we ordered in October/November. Gonna be this way for a while, get your orders in and keep your customers informed. 99% of my customers 'get it' and are just happy to be kept in the loop. The other 1% are never gonna be happy anyway!

I just checked today and seems moen must have got a shipment because they are back in stock. Build.com, wayfair , and my supply house said they got a couple shipping to them. I don’t know how long they will last.

Back