Top Plumbing Brands Reviews, Add More?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FaucetSpec

Reaction score
I've been reviewing the best faucet brands. I have the main ones, down
but I need some feedback on the newer ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can speak only for Grohe.. In Europe, especially in Italy, we use much Grohe.. They make a good products.. I'm speaking about of those made in Germany.. I know that under 100 €are produced in China.. also hansgrohe does a good products.. I don't remember the story,but they are kin.. For my little experience, hansgrohe is better than Grohe.. But is only my personal taste

I don't know much about the brands but I do know that John Whipple (who does a LOT of shower builds) said he loves Grohe. He said they are rather pricey though.

He also loves ACO brand shower drains because they don't have to be screwed down and are easier to clean.

He's got a whole profile on Houzz. He actually tests a lot of products out before recommending anything to customers.

Sloan has a couple of new faucets out. One is the Baysis that has solar panel on top of faucet and displays the water temp. They also have just released a lighted waterfall type faucet that is automatic, but hardwired only, not available in battery powered.

Steve B.
Air Delights, Inc.
No links in posts, please

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that info on the grohes, janetbrauns.

The mention of batteries reminded me that Toto designed an automatic sensor faucet that recharges its own battery whenever it runs. It needs to run about 5 minutes per day to fully recharge the battery.

Back