Thermostatic Valve Related Query

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rajfunk

Reaction score
Dear Members

I do hope you can help me with my query. A client of mine wants temperature regulation on every tap, shower and jet (Bum Wash). I was wondering how can this be achieved. Can we use grohe shower thermostat as a common thermostat for the entire washroom or do we need individual thermostat for each one. Individual thermostat will prove to be quite costly.

Please help how can this be achieved with some drawings if possible please

Raj

IPC requires thermostatic regulation to some fixtures, but doesn't require that it be at the individual fixtures. So you could put a tempering valve at the water heater if you wanted.

Just curious, is Grohe a easily sourced brand in India?

Client wants same temperature at each water outlet of a washroom. The temperature can be set using a common thermostat. He wants this so that he does not have to go through the trouble of adjusting diverters each time. He does not want temperature control at point of use. He wants temperature control for entire washroom.

Can we install grohe shower thermostat using cold and hot water as inlet and it's outlet going to the entire hot water supply of a washroom. Now suppose he wants more hot water he will have to go to the thermostat and increase the temperature at thermostat. I am not sure what limitations will it have because i guess there is a reason it is called a shower thermostat and not a washroom thermostat.

Here we have every brand easily available but grohe and toto are considered luxry brands here

Raj

I agree with phisfood.. Is better one thermostatic out of water heater..

Back