The HIV!!!

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to forget, but with all the work I've done around the house(s), I just can't relax!

It's official my computer is down for the count. I picked up some antibiotics today for it so I will let you know how it goes but until then I have this crappy loaner that takes 8 minutes to type a word. Wish me luck.

Luck, wished.

I didn't know it but i was online for a month straight with no firewall and no anti-virus.... i got dang lucky...

Well I am back up and running. my computer got so bad that things wouldn't even work in safe mode. If any of you guys need a good antivirus I recomend pctools.com spyware doctor plus antivirus. 40 bucks and you can install it on three computers. It fixed me up in no time.

I've noticed with any type on auto mode it makes your computer run slower if it is trying to scan everything you do.

Thanks chris # 2...I was warned that leaving it on "auto pilot" causes the computer to run sluggish, so about once a week, I will manually scan mostly the "C" drive.

If you can program it, i'd set it up to run once a week (or twice if you want) at a time when noone is using it. I can't even tell it's running. :)

Latest posts

Back