Submersible well pump low volume

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no data supporting any problems from a CSV, only inaccurate opinions from dishonest persons. The truth is the CSV was blacklisted as a disruptive product by several of the major well pump manufacturers in 1994 because it makes pumps last longer and uses smaller pressure tanks. You would think they would welcome something that makes pumps last longer, but you would be wrong. Planned obsolescence is the main design criteria for submersible pumps, and anything that makes them last longer is not wanted by the manufacturers.

You are also wrong about running a pump continuously. They are made to run 24/7/365 and say "duty" "cont" for continuous right on the side of any motor. I have one that hasn't turned off since 1999 since I installed it to pump water into a stock tank. It is the number of starts that limits the life of a pump. They are completely frictionless after fluid gets moving a short time after start up. Cooling the motor is one of the problems from cycling. Cooling flow is only present when the pump is running. It takes quite a while for the motor to cool down after it stops, and starting again too soon while the motor is still warm is not a good thing. Letting it have time to cool all the way down to water temp before starting also cause major changes in motor temp from cold to hot over and over, which is not as good as running continuously at low flow and low amps where the motor stays at a constant and cool running temperature.

It is good that you got 20 years from your pump instead of cycling it to death in 20 days or months as many of them are. But it doesn't matter how long it last, it would last several times longer if it was controlled by a Cycle Stop Valve. It is hard for an electrical engineer to understand because pumps are counter intuitive and engineers think everything should be intuitive, and this is not.

No my check valve is not above the ground it's below the ground just above the pump where the pump manufacturer recommends it. I'm electrical engineer by profession so I'm a familiar with cycling pumps. Cycling is okay as long as you stay within the guidelines of the design and specifications of the supplier of the pump. Cooling the pump properly is the most important part. The pump that's in there now is 20 years old and it been cycling per the specification guidelines. I definitely do not agree with running a pump continuously when the pump manufacturers all agree upon a common installation method. I know there's CSVs out there but there's too much data not supporting that method. Maybe for some people it may work for but definitely not for me.

I put it back in because the pump manufacturer recommends a second check valve. And searching on all the other topics on here people also recommend a second check valve because the ones built into the pump are not robust and fail. The one that's on there just failed after over 20 years so I'm good with that
"No my check valve is not above the ground it's below the ground just above the pump where the pump manufacturer recommends it."

If you installed a second check valve just above the one on the pump that is ok. But a second check valve one joint up from the pump or anywhere before the pressure tank is not a good idea.

Most people do not understand pumps well enough to see the many benefits of a Cycle Stop Valve. It also takes 30-40 years for some people to realize the CSV really did make their pump last longer. But the difference in pressure is noticed instantly and the other benefits come to light as they start to understand how the CSV is working. Water will still come out of your faucets without a Cycle Stop Valve, but you won't realize how much better pump systems can work until you actually try a CSV. The CSV comes with a money back guarantee for all the doubters out there, but in 30 years no one has ever sent one back for a refund. :)

Hey thanks for the comments I only have one valve that's above the pump about 6 in up. Yeah I would never use one of those CSV valves I'm sorry to hear that people actually are using them. Being an engineer I totally understand pump design and longevity. Done many durability test where related to pumps in the automotive field which the technology is similar. CSVs run the pump every single time you use small amounts of water like washing your hands brushing your teeth things like that. When with a normal system you would never run the pump until you deplete the tank. They use more electricity and in some cases cycle the pump more decreasing the pump life. They also use more electricity and almost double. I'm electrical engineer with over 40 years experience there's no way I would use one of these and I hope there's not too many people that are. Pump manufacturers are not in the business to to promote a product when their pumps are actually still lasting 15 to 20 years. By restricting the pump you're also in a way deadheading the pump which from testing is not good for a pump. With thermal couples installed on pumps we run tests on at work restricting plump flow increases heat thus lowering the life of the pump. I probably could go on and on and on with so many different scenarios. We spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on testing pumps and restricting flow increases heat to a pump decreases life and uses more electricity I'll never be convinced that CSVs are beneficial. And people who install them are stuck with this inadequate system that will cost them more and more money throughout the life of the system. . Is my humble opinion.

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the comments I only have one valve that's above the pump about 6 in up. Yeah I would never use one of those CSV valves I'm sorry to hear that people actually are using them. Being an engineer I totally understand pump design and longevity. Done many durability test where related to pumps in the automotive field which the technology is similar. CSVs run the pump every single time you use small amounts of water like washing your hands brushing your teeth things like that. When with a normal system you would never run the pump until you deplete the tank. They use more electricity and in some cases cycle the pump more decreasing the pump life. They also use more electricity and almost double. I'm electrical engineer with over 40 years experience there's no way I would use one of these and I hope there's not too many people that are. Pump manufacturers are not in the business to to promote a product when their pumps are actually still lasting 15 to 20 years. By restricting the pump you're also in a way deadheading the pump which from testing is not good for a pump. With thermal couples installed on pumps we run tests on at work restricting plump flow increases heat thus lowering the life of the pump. I probably could go on and on and on with so many different scenarios. We spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on testing pumps and restricting flow increases heat to a pump decreases life and uses more electricity I'll never be convinced that CSVs are beneficial. And people who install them are stuck with this inadequate system that will cost them more and more money throughout the life of the system. . Is my humble opinion.

I hope you do not charge for your "engineering" services as you are one of the worst ones I have ever had the pleasure of not meeting. Everything you said is incorrect. Restricting the flow from a centrifugal pump reduces the amp draw, making the motor run cooler. The pumps where Cycle Stop Valves were first installed over 30 years ago were cases where the pumps were only lasting a few months or a year or so. Those same pumps are still working 30 years later because of the installation of a Cycle Stop Valve. That means the CSV made them last not just an extra year or so, but THIRTY TIMES as long as with the old pressure tank method.

I am blown away by the arrogance of some narcissistic engineers, thinking they understand how pumps work when they obviously do not have a clue. Sure if you do not cycle the pump too much they may last 20 years or so. But adding a CSV will ALWAYS greatly increase the life of your pump. I am sure you also think a variable speed pump or VFD saves energy. Lol! You are so sure you know what you are talking about that you will never try and understand the most beneficial product in the pump industry, which is the CSV.

There are a handful of really bad engineers out there who think like you do. They will never call me and discuss the facts. They just sit at their keyboard and spew misinformation like they know what they are talking about. If you ever watch the show "Engineering Disasters", these are the guys who design bridges to fall and plains to crash. These "engineers" have expanded egos, not expanded minds. To a million people who have had CSV's for 30 years and know how beneficial it is, what you said just makes you look, well??? I can fix any water system but I can't fix stupid.

And before you go off again, remember you started the name calling, not me.

I hope you do not charge for your "engineering" services as you are one of the worst ones I have ever had the pleasure of not meeting. Everything you said is incorrect. Restricting the flow from a centrifugal pump reduces the amp draw, making the motor run cooler. The pumps where Cycle Stop Valves were first installed over 30 years ago were cases where the pumps were only lasting a few months or a year or so. Those same pumps are still working 30 years later because of the installation of a Cycle Stop Valve. That means the CSV made them last not just an extra year or so, but THIRTY TIMES as long as with the old pressure tank method.

I am blown away by the arrogance of some narcissistic engineers, thinking they understand how pumps work when they obviously do not have a clue. Sure if you do not cycle the pump too much they may last 20 years or so. But adding a CSV will ALWAYS greatly increase the life of your pump. I am sure you also think a variable speed pump or VFD saves energy. Lol! You are so sure you know what you are talking about that you will never try and understand the most beneficial product in the pump industry, which is the CSV.

There are a handful of really bad engineers out there who think like you do. They will never call me and discuss the facts. They just sit at their keyboard and spew misinformation like they know what they are talking about. If you ever watch the show "Engineering Disasters", these are the guys who design bridges to fall and plains to crash. These "engineers" have expanded egos, not expanded minds. To a million people who have had CSV's for 30 years and know how beneficial it is, what you said just makes you look, well??? I can fix any water system but I can't fix stupid.

And before you go off again, remember you started the name calling, not m

Wow I just have to say I'm totally blown away. If you look at my email there was no name calling. And to say that I don't know what I'm doing is a false statement. I've been in the design and test industry for 40 years and have extensive knowledge in pumps with emphasis on durability and warranty data. I can't believe you're selling people this kind of garbage. I hope you could sleep at night because I wouldn't be able to knowing that you're distributing false information. When you restrict a pump heat goes up and current draw goes up it's a fact stop telling people lies. Karma will get you though or just keep believing yourself. it's a pretty good information that I stumbled across that I agree with 90% of it. Hopefully people read this and can see through your inaccurate knowledge. . This video covers it pretty well like I said I support 90% of it. The other 10% I don't support because I don't have first hand knowledge. This CSV system is detrimental to your pump system uses more electricity and if you ever have it installed you will wish you didn't. Your monitor your electric bill every time you turn on or flush the toilet brush your teeth pump comes on. Uses double the electricity and if you know anything about inrush of current a pump has you know that it does not use that much extra electricity and start up. Energizing the pump every time you use a small amount of water decreases the life of the pump increases your electric bill. Please don't try to sell this stuff to people on forums like this people are only looking for help. I sincerely hope you're not involved with selling this useless technology and when installed you will regret it. I consulted with five of my colleagues and they all agreed the pump data that you're saying is completely false and misleading. They all laughed at first and ask who is spreading this false information.

Last edited:
I would never use one of those CSV valves I'm sorry to hear that people actually are using them. They use more electricity and in some cases cycle the pump more decreasing the pump life. They also use more electricity and almost double. I'm electrical engineer with over 40 years experience there's no way I would use one of these and I hope there's not too many people that are. Pump manufacturers are not in the business to to promote a product when their pumps are actually still lasting 15 to 20 years. By restricting the pump you're also in a way deadheading the pump which from testing is not good for a pump. With thermal couples installed on pumps we run tests on at work restricting plump flow increases heat thus lowering the life of the pump. I probably could go on and on and on with so many different scenarios. We spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on testing pumps and restricting flow increases heat to a pump decreases life and uses more electricity I'll never be convinced that CSVs are beneficial. And people who install them are stuck with this inadequate system that will cost them more and more money throughout the life of the system. . Is my humble opinion.

You don't see how everything you said above is not calling me a liar, dishonest, con artists, and many more things? Of course you would agree with Larry Elterman, who is the WORST engineer I have ever not spoken to. You agreeing with him 90% makes you 90% as stupid as he is. Larry is just like you. He got butt hurt when I told him he didn't understand pumps and made 13 slanderous and liable videos using 100% mis-information and lies. Like you, instead of asking the right questions and trying to understand how pumps really work, he just doubled down on his stupidity. Larry writes books on how to get a child bride, ways to make your underwear less tight, and lives in the Philippines where he can get away with videos that are completely false, filled with liable and slanderous comments.

My videos and articles are 100% accurate, as I live in the US where lying about a product is not legal. I post my real name and contact info and stand behind Cycle Stop Valves 100%. You can sue me if you can prove anything I have said is inaccurate. Why don't you post your real name and pump company you supposedly work for so all of us will know which pumps to avoid, as the companies engineers think restricting flow from a pump increases heat and shortens pump life, when just the opposite is true.

Here are several hundred reviews from simple "homeowners" who know more about pumps than you do. Reviews – Cycle Stop Valves, Inc

If you read through you will see several are from engineers who said they also were "skeptics", but now understand pumps much more than they first thought they did. Here is even a review from a NASA engineer who used a CSV on a part of the Space Shuttle and a letter of how well it worked. But I am sure you are much smarter than any NASA engineer. Lol!

Cary,
Thanks much for all your support. Your product is performing great. Attached are pictures of the installed unit and pics of the Ares test rocket that's parked right outside the building where the pump is located. You can also see in the background one of the retrieval ships that tows the spent rocket boosters back to this facility. Thanks again for all your help in making this a successful project.

Randal B. Mick
USA SRB Facilities Systems Engineer
https://forum.cyclestopvalves.com/index.php?topic=2056.msg3026#msg3026
NASA 2.jpg

NASA 1.jpg
NASA 3.jpg

Wow I think people like you are delusional and believe their own words and lies. The Nassau application is for a specific application not for a home application. If you read his data and his pump test data it is accurate and lines up with our test data. How do you explain all the excessive cycling when using small amounts of water? The extra power needed has been compared with both systems and the numbers do not lie. You can't dispute measured test results. I don't feel the need to discuss this topic any farther with somebody who is inexperienced and publishes false data for their own benefit and financial rewards. You must be more knowledgeable than all the pump engineers out there as well as five pump engineers that I work with and test on a daily basis. You could just stop with the false accusations against other people just to support your financial needs the world would be a better place. If you can show me data rather than false pump data with pumps that will never be installed in a residential application I'm all ears. But so far every single one of your videos can be disapproved. I have no ties to the pump industry and no ties to anybody else. Just analyze data that is presented to me and add it to my own data which comes from years of experience. I think I've been testing pumps a heck of a lot longer than you have and my colleagues also. People like you give a bad name to the pump industry. I feel sorry for you that you really don't understand the concept and basic electrical engineering principles. Peace out

Last edited:
I apologize to everyone who has been reading this crap. I also apologize for being so "blunt". But I have been having this argument with narcissistic engineers for over 30 years. I am now an old man and am just tired of having my time wasted by someone who won't listen to reason, or even look at a pump curve. Some people have already made up their minds how everything works, and don't want to hear any facts that would confuse them. These arguments have always ended the same way for 30 years. I am told how wrong I am, "that I am entitled to my own opinion", and "peace out". The problem is, none of this is mine or anybody else's opinion. It is all fact and written on any pump curve. Horsepower or amps drop and a centrifugal pump runs cooler when the flow is restricted. That is a fact that some engineers just cannot wrap their heads around nd it drives them to do and say crazy things.

This is the same argument I got from the engineer at the patent office over 30 years ago. But it didn't take him long to look at a pump curve and see that I was correct. I have 5 US patents and had to prove the device works as I say to get those. I have dozens of videos, articles, and other info to explain pumps and our product. You will not be able to put your finger on a single thing I said that is incorrect, as I have to be accurate with so much scrutiny. I am always willing to go line by line and discuss as needed. But these people can not come up with any facts that dispute what I say, they just get loud and ugly because they can't win the argument. I find this to be very common in society these days. Over the years this has turned me against "engineers" until I will not claim to be one. Some will just never admit to being wrong, even though they are.

Last edited:
I apologize to everyone who has been reading this crap. I also apologize for being so "blunt". But I have been having this argument with narcissistic engineers for over 30 years. I am now an old man and am just tired of having my time wasted by someone who won't listen to reason, or even look at a pump curve. Some people have already made up their minds how everything works, and don't want to hear any facts that would confuse them. These arguments have always ended the same way for 30 years. I am told how wrong I am, "that I am entitled to my own opinion", and "peace out". The problem is, none of this is mine or anybody else's opinion. It is all fact and written on any pump curve. Horsepower or amps drop and a centrifugal pump runs cooler when the flow is restricted. That is a fact that some engineers just cannot wrap their heads around nd it drives them to do and say crazy things.

This is the same argument I got from the engineer at the patent office over 30 years ago. But it didn't take him long to look at a pump curve and see that I was correct. I have 5 US patents and had to prove the device works as I say to get those. I have dozens of videos, articles, and other info to explain pumps and our product. You will not be able to put your finger on a single thing I said that is incorrect, as I have to be accurate with so much scrutiny. I am always willing to go line by line and discuss as needed. But these people can not come up with any facts that dispute what I say, they just get loud and ugly because they can't win the argument. I find this to be very common in society these days. Over the years this has turned me against "engineers" until I will not claim to be one. Some will just never admit to being wrong, even though they are.

Do you have results of testing by an independent testing lab? I get the impression that you would argue about pumps and your valve with anyone who disagrees with you.

I read your posts, and the information on your website.

After that, I am still one of those engineers who doesn’t think your valve is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Not saying it can’t possibly work. But, I am at a loss to say how it could work.

If you want to convince us stupid engineers you’re smarter than we are, and understand pump hydraulics better than we do: Get some testing done of a system with and without your valve in the system, and demonstrate to us, that it is effective. Waving of hands, and talking fast and loud is not proof.

Flow rates against a series of different heads, while simultaneously measuring the Volts, and Amps, so you can demonstrate that your valve increases the wire to water efficiencies. Then we will believe you, and start recommending your valve. Until then it is just waving of hands, smoke and mirrors, and somebody talking loud and fast.

Flow rates against a series of different heads, while simultaneously measuring the Volts, and Amps, so you can demonstrate that your valve increases the wire to water efficiencies. Then we will believe you, and start recommending your valve.
Flow rates against a series of different heads, while simultaneously measuring volts, amps, etc., is exactly what a pump curve does. There are hundreds, if not thousands of different sizes and models of centrifugal pump made by numerous different manufacturers. Every single pump has a published pump curve showing exactly what that pump will do under any possible condition. These pump curves are made by testing the pump with a valve, which works similar to a CSV, putting the pump through its paces., This shows every pump is capable, and what it will do when working anywhere on its curve from max flow to zero flow. I am just blown away by the number of "engineers" who do not know this and have no clue how to read a pump curve.

I had the CSV independently tested by several of the major pump manufacturers back in 93-94. However, I could not get them to give me the results of the testing or after time, even return my phone calls. It took several years for me to hear from one of those engineers, after they had retired. It seems the CSV worked so well it was blacklisted by those same manufacturers. The CEO of one company told his employees that the "CSV was a disruptive product that makes pumps last longer and use smaller pressure tanks. This company makes pumps and tanks, so anyone who mentions a CSV will be terminated immediately". This was the first time I had ever even heard of planned obsolescence or disruptive products. I always thought if you built a better mouse trap, people would beat a path to your door. I never realized if you made a mouse trap so well it could make mice extinct, the mouse trap industry would do everything in their power to put you out of business.

So, you will hear negative things about the CSV from engineers who "are at a loss for how it could work". For nearly 30 years I have hoped that an engineer who works for any of the major pump companies would make false statements about the CSV. But engineers who work for pump manufacturers are strangely silent on the matter, as otherwise they would be fired for misinformation that puts their company at risk.

I understand the CSV sounds too good to be true. But that doesn't make it any less true. It is just so simple many people are "at a loss for how it could work".

I didn't come up with all of this myself. I was taught how to read a pump curve and shown why the CSV makes pumps last so much longer by engineers who DO know how pumps work. You won't find an engineer who understands pumps making any disparaging remarks about a CSV, as they would know it is the best thing since sliced bread. The only thing on the pump curve that could be independently tested is MCSF for Minimum Continuous Continuous Flow. The question being how long a pump needs to be tested to figure the minimum safe "continuous" flow? I think 30 years of pumps running at much lower flow rates than shown as their "MCSF" should be enough though. Lol!

Pump manufacturers may not like the CSV, but their suppliers are my best customers. The same suppliers who sell Franklin, Goulds, Pentair, Grundfos, and many others have Cycle Stop Valves on the shelf right next to those pumps. The best third party verification I could have is that Franklin, who owns Headwater branches like DSI and many others, is one of my best customers. There isn't a single fly in the ointment which is the CSV. There is no smoke and mirrors, you just need to know how to read a pump curve to understand how any valve effects a pump.
25S10-7 curve.jpg

I have two wells on my property and each has a CSV.
I am in my eighth decade now and had spent 40 years in Steam Turbine manufacturing and two decades as the supervisor of Airfoil Quality Control. I did have experience with numerous Engineers of all flavors. I referred to most as "educated fools" lacking in many cases common sense.
My simple uneducated mind readily understands the benefits of a CSV while I watch my water systems function.
Many thanks to Mr. Austin for his guidance.

A pump curve only describes the hydraulics.. It does not compare that to amount of energy required for the pump to produce the curve. I used to go all over North America, verifying the efficiency of pumps comparing the wire horsepower required to run the pump, versus the hydraulic horsepower the pump was generating from that wire horsepower to get the wire to water efficiency at the design head we were going to install the pump at. And that a set of two pumps would move the amount of water we needed it to, so we could fill reservoirs from 0100 to 0530, when power is the cheapest. We paid for power at the highest rate for the day. Cost per kWh doubled at 0530, and tripled at 0700.

When you are running 500 to 2500-horsepower pumps for four hours a night, you go through a lot of power. Getting the highest wire to water efficiency you can rapidly turns into millions over the life of the pump.

There was a reason, I said an independent test lab. They have no vested interest either way, they just test and report a result.

I have two wells on my property and each has a CSV.
I am in my eighth decade now and had spent 40 years in Steam Turbine manufacturing and two decades as the supervisor of Airfoil Quality Control. I did have experience with numerous Engineers of all flavors. I referred to most as "educated fools" lacking in many cases common sense.
My simple uneducated mind readily understands the benefits of a CSV while I watch my water systems function.
Many thanks to Mr. Austin for his guidance.
Thanks Sarg! Common sense does seem to be the dividing factor between a good engineer and a bad one. Centrifugal pumps are counter intuitive however, in that the amps or horsepower drops when the flow is restricted. Our minds want us to believe that restricting a pump makes it work harder, and some people will never be able to understand a concept that is not intuitive.

I have been studying pumps veraciously since 1968 and will still be learning something new everyday until they shovel six feet of dirt on top of me. Anyone who thinks their school education taught them all there is to know is sadly mistaken. Those that realize their degree just means they are trainable and are now ready to go out in the world and learn about real life situations will be great engineers. Those that think their degree means they know all there is to know are not trainable, and will go through life making lots of mistakes.

I have to admit ... I don't even ponder the various aspects of pump life ... frankly because of my ignorance about same.
But I do realize that electrical components & switches for same have a specific life span. The contacts within the pump control and the pump itself function "X" amount of times and it seems easy to understand if you limit their cycles the usage span is increased.

A pump curve only describes the hydraulics.. It does not compare that to amount of energy required for the pump to produce the curve. I used to go all over North America, verifying the efficiency of pumps comparing the wire horsepower required to run the pump, versus the hydraulic horsepower the pump was generating from that wire horsepower to get the wire to water efficiency at the design head we were going to install the pump at. And that a set of two pumps would move the amount of water we needed it to, so we could fill reservoirs from 0100 to 0530, when power is the cheapest. We paid for power at the highest rate for the day. Cost per kWh doubled at 0530, and tripled at 0700.

When you are running 500 to 2500-horsepower pumps for four hours a night, you go through a lot of power. Getting the highest wire to water efficiency you can rapidly turns into millions over the life of the pump.

There was a reason, I said an independent test lab. They have no vested interest either way, they just test and report a result.

Most pump curves DO compare the amount of energy required for the head and flow produced. I posted the same curve again and this time drew a big red circle around the HP section, which stands for horsepower. HP can also be shown as KW, and either is telling you how much energy the pump will use at any given point on the curve.

If you have a curve without the HP or Kw listed, you can use the flow, head, and efficiency that is listed to do the regular Brake Horsepower calculations. Flow times head times the efficiency divided by 3960 is not a hard calculation. But if you need help I have a simple calculator set up to do that for you here.
https://cyclestopvalves.com/pages/horse-power-calculator
I was figuring wire to water efficiencies when I was 12 years old. And those where deep set, oil lube, line shaft, turbine pumps, which are much more complicated than a simple submersible of end suction centrifugal.

500-2500HP pumps are usually axial flow or mixed flow impellers, which work the opposite of a centrifugal impeller in that the amps or HP goes up with restriction as many people mistakenly think centrifugal pumps do as well.

I don't need an independent lab test done to show how to read a pump curve. That is settled science if there is such a thing. I just need engineers who don't know how to read a pump curve to stop acting like they know how. Lol!

25S15-9 with red circle.jpg

Wow I'm speechless it's really hard for me to grasp when somebody's just trying to sell and promote a product that's inferior and does not increase pump life. Rather than advertise false data like you seem to do just to make a sale off innocent people that do not understand. It clearly shows that you do not understand basic pump engineering. I think you should actually go on a bench and do real life testing like we do. You hand pick data for unrealistic applications to fit your needs and to try to make a sale. You knock on engineers because most don't agree with your methods and logic of determining pump current draw vs head pressure. Again I really find it hard to have a intelligent conversation with somebody who was just trying to make a sale. Again I think you should actually buy a couple pumps set up a bench and do real live testing. But then again you will not publish this accurate data you'll just keeps trying to push this CSV garbage. The fact is a CSV will enable the pump at any amount of water usage. Is it that hard to understand if you flush a toilet, brush your teeth etc the pump comes on which is using more electricity and decreasing pump life. I feel sorry for people that believe these lies and buy this inferior product. I've seen many people have these installed and have them removed after a little over a year.

Wow! I am speechless that you don't know how stupid you look to people who really understand pumps. You are the one who needs to do a bench test so you can see how inaccurate everything you say is. I have about a million bench tests going right now. You might should consider at least testing one. Some of my bench test were started in 91-92 and are still going. Although the pumps are still running and the tests are not complete, we already know the CSV has made these pumps last not just a little longer than normal, but 10, 20, even 30+ times longer than normal. These tests are lasting so long that I will not be alive to see the end results. Here is a video of one such bench test that was started in1994 that is still working to this day.

I have pictures of hundreds of pump stations built with CSV from little 1/2HP pumps up to 250HP. Here are just a few so you can see how elaborate my bench tests are. I have to be very accurate and test many more than most because there are so many engineers who do not understand the counter intuitive properties of a centrifugal impeller and spout off like they know what they are talking about, but don't have a clue. Here is my name an contact info if anyone from 30+ years ago to today can find one single thing I have said that is incorrect. You should notice that these idiots that keep claiming the CSV doesn't work all hide behind a screen name as they don't want to be called out for liable or slander, which is what they are doing.

Cary Austin
10221 CR 6900
Lubbock, TX 79407
806 885 4445

Austin Pump multi stage centrifugal.jpg
Baker Crossing i.jpg
Boynton 101501a.jpg
Central Texas jpeg.jpg

Latest posts

Back