Snappy Trap

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheveyolucca

Reaction score
We moved into this house a year ago. The plumbing under the sink is totally rigged up, and we've been having some leaks.
I saw this Snappytrap system on Amazon. It has good reviews.
xxx
Is there any reason I shouldn't use this under our kitchen sink?
My boyfriend thinks it might not be as good/ durable as traditional PVC.
Personally, I like that it's cheap and easy, and I don't have to pay a plumber $200 to come install some PVC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap they just keep comin out with more and more garbage.

If a plumber is going to charge you $200 to pipe a sink, you got the wrong plumber. 1hour labor plus materials.

That's actually what the water filtration guy said when he installed the new water filter under there yesterday.
He said he would do it for $75 plus parts though.
I feel like that's way too much and I could do it myself with PVC for about $20, then I saw this on Amazon. Seems like it would work well to me.
Why do you call it crap?

That product is designed for homeowners that have no idea what they're doing. I would not advise you using this product. Either pay the money and have a plumber come in an do it correctly or save yourself some money by doing it yourself with the correct products.

I'm wondering why this product is sub-par to normal PVC piping.
Everybody is just saying don't get it, nobody is telling me what's wrong with it.

Back