Snake auger socket/bit help

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike11111

Reaction score
So i bought a snake auger used from someone and was told it just needs an adapter to use it with a drill. So home depot didnt have anything like that and theres no manufacturer or brand name on it. Does anyone know where i can get this peice and maybe what that part would be called. Thanks for any help. Ive attached some images in case this type of auger is familiar to anyone.

20220527_232434.jpg
20220527_195258.jpg
20220527_232456.jpg

Looks like an old brascraft machine. I have No idea where to find anything for it.

If your looking for attachments for you cable try general drain cleaning the sell cables, heads,you just need heads that fasten in with that screw, find a stainless screw it will last longer than the screw you show, just take it to home Depot,there are couplings of all different sizes you just match up your screw with a coupling then you will know the size

I dunno...I'm not familiar w/that machine but it looks to me like there's an important adapter missing. 2wax probably right that's it's brasscraft brand, I'd start there and try to find a parts breakdown. good luck-
Tim Whistler

Latest posts

Back