Simple Diagram Question

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackJ

Reaction score
Can I wet vent with a shower instead of a vanity? I know it's better with a vanity but placement restricts this.

The vent pipe will be located within the proper distance of the weir on the shower.

image.jpg

Just wanted to give a big screw you to everyone. Passed my plumbing inspection without your help. Wasn't going to say anything then I get a message asking to support the forums. Ha! Admins I ran into don't want to help they just spit out sarcasm and then say go hire a plumber. Every admin must be a union plumber. Hell I could give that advice all day long on here.

This isn't the only post regarding my basement rough in a created a second account to bypass the notoriety. I'm not saying you have to give help but if you are then do it right and actually help. If your not going to help then let this forum die and save us the sarcasm.

This forum is run strictly by volunteers who give up their time to help others like you. Nobody receives any kickback, and our professionals plumbers will try to help anyone who has half a brain. For those who seem to be in over their head, yes, it may be recommended to refer to a local plumber to help you more. I'm sorry we were unable to help you more but with your bad attitude, I'm glad.

I'm not an admin or a plumber, but I see "everyone" was named as receiving a screw. When do I get mine? :p
What size screw? Is it rust resistant? :p
buh-bye.
out_the_door_2.gif

Last edited:
The title "junior member" is fitting for this clown. Reminds me of Jr High School.

Somebody help me waaahhhhhhh

If you had take'n the time to look at the drawing I gave you. you would have seen I gave you exactly what you asked for.

a simple drawing of a toilet /shower wet vent.

I can not help that your cranium does not hold an adequate amount of grey matter to deceifer a rudimentary drawing.
perhaps due to a lack of gravity at a rapid accelerated rate the force of pressure exacerbated a psychological condition when your brain cavity struck the floor, as a child

Back