Rough-in Plumbing Layout

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I’m just hanging a hard time figuring how to tie things in with such a small trunk line distance. I tried posting a quick scetch ( top of thread) for where the drains are. Thought a veteran plumber on here might have a tip 😁.

Yes, I’m just hanging a hard time figuring how to tie things in with such a small trunk line distance. I tried posting a quick scetch ( top of thread) for where the drains are. Thought a veteran plumber on here might have a tip 😁.

Look over this website and it will answer many questions about fittings and venting principles

Then draw a piping layout that best suits your particular situation.
https://www.hammerpedia.com/how-to-plumb-a-bathroom/

I was trusting the designer on that one. He said that that wouldnt be an issue. The pump itself sits about 7 feet underground, so real decently under the frost line. I asked the supply guys if they recommend insulation or anything, and he said there’s not usually a problem , but if I was worried about it to just put some foam board underneath the lid and that would be more than sufficient to keep things from freezing. I’ll definitely keep keen on things though. Space was super limited inside, he said It wouldn’t make a big difference either way if it was inside or outside, so we went with outside. 😬
Is it in a concrete pit? never mind I see

Dylan from Hammerpedia is very nice. He sometimes answers questions via e-mail but I think there might also be forums. I can't remember. I mostly hang out at this one and sister sites.

Latest posts

Back