relocation of water and drain pipe

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miamiguy1105

Reaction score
hi guys sorry for the long read but need your advise. im almost done with my bathroom remodel and ran into an issue where my hot and cold lines as well as my drain for my vanity are in the way of installing my vanity. the only way i can get the vanity into the space is straight in between my shower wall on the left and the bath room wall on the right. how can move these water line and drain connections inside the wall and still be able to connect to plumbing under the vanity. i have make a hole for plumbing on the vanity inside that lines up with the pluming lines on the wall. please see picture. i was thinking of maybe using one of those washing machine valve box things will that work. i just need the lines flush with the wall so the vanity can slide in.

water valves.jpeg

vales.jpg

Last edited:
i cant be leave that 80 people have looked at this and no one has an opinion or a solution to my dilemma

I little hard to read but I think I understand.
That photo is the left side of the sink cabinet.
You only have enough room to slide in the cabinet.
You could repipe the lines to the back and surface mount them on the wall.
then just notch the back edge of the cabinet to clear the pipe coming out of wall

Latest posts

Back