Rebuilding Standard China Spout F115

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lschwarcz

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm rebuilding my old Standard (now American Standard) China Spout sink model "F115 26 28". Overall it's in very good condition but I do have a few questions about where the mixed water enters the spout.

It looks like there should be a washer there to seal so the water doesn't spill or splash back towards the wall. The parts diagram thanks to johnjh20) shows that I think I need part number "1249-07 Expansion Washer" (item number 19 on diagram). Does anyone know where I could get one of these?

And, I found what I think may be an original aerator in the spout. The small round bit in the attached photo is what I found. Does anyone know if this is supposed to be there? Nothing was really holding it in place and it just slipped out by pushing it with my finger from the back side.

Thanks!
Larry.

P1000968.jpg

Hi everyone,

I'm rebuilding my old Standard (now American Standard) China Spout sink model "F115 26 28". Overall it's in very good condition but I do have a few questions about where the mixed water enters the spout.

It looks like there should be a washer there to seal so the water doesn't spill or splash back towards the wall. The parts diagram thanks to johnjh20) shows that I think I need part number "1249-07 Expansion Washer" (item number 19 on diagram). Does anyone know where I could get one of these?

And, I found what I think may be an original aerator in the spout. The small round bit in the attached photo is what I found. Does anyone know if this is supposed to be there? Nothing was really holding it in place and it just slipped out by pushing it with my finger from the back side.

Thanks!
Larry.

Here's a little better picture of the aerator.

P1000969.jpg

Back