Quick intro

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

install4you

Reaction score
Greetings All.

This is my initial nubie introduction. I don't want to be rude by not introducing myself before asking a question; however, this is brief because I in a time crunch.

I'm 70 years old & retired because of 3 joint replacements (both knees & 1 shoulder). I retired from career # 5 (which was also career # 2) which was 5+ years as a self employed drapery installer. That work grew over the years & now I'll try almost anything my body can stand. As an extreme DIY'er, I've learned the hard way to do lots of research and when to back off.

I'm glad to share more later, but I'll go post my question now.

Thanks

:welcome group: We're glad to have you here. I'm a few years younger, and also had new knees installed, but they were able to rebuilt my shoulder instead of replacing it. Getting old ain't for sissies!

I am 72 years young as of June 29th, June 12th had my left Shoulder Replaced, Sept 2007 had my left knee replaced, Feb 2016 had to have my left Quadruplex reattached

Greetings All.

This is my initial nubie introduction. I don't want to be rude by not introducing myself before asking a question; however, this is brief because I in a time crunch.

I'm 70 years old & retired because of 3 joint replacements (both knees & 1 shoulder). I retired from career # 5 (which was also career # 2) which was 25+ years as a self employed drapery installer. That work grew over the years & now I'll try almost anything my body can stand. As an extreme DIY'er, I've learned the hard way to do lots of research and when to back off.

I'm glad to share more later, but I'll go post my question now.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back