Question about Suneli/ZOJE kitchen faucet

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjr1175

Reaction score
Hi, I have a leak in my sprayer hose and the plumbing company (reputable) who came out to look at it could not figure out the model. The sink is made by Suneli, which appears at some point to have been purchased by ZOJE. The diverter is completely opposite anything the plumber has seen and his recommendation is to replace the entire faucet and spray at a cost of close to $1000. Has anyone encountered a similar problem or have any experience with Suneli/ZOJE products. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

I would take the plumbers advice and replace the unit. You should pick out the faucet yourself and the cost of labor in my company is 200-250 . I don't know how he got 1000. Maybe he's charging for all the time you had him fishing for that special faucet

All the uncommon fly by night brands are nothing but trouble. If it's a pain in the ass to get parts, do yourself a favour and replace it with a common, well known brand.

Sink manufacturer and faucet manufacturer are more than likely two different brands. Post a picture of the faucet and/or a picture of the cartridge.

Back