Purple top septic sprinkler

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I was playing on my ex's riding lawnmower tonight, and ripped this purple top septic sprinkler out of the ground. We are flying home tomorrow so i have to fix it in the am. It looks like a 3/4" base that should thread onto the fitting. Does that sound right? Ive never seen one before but the ex says this activates twice a day. I assume grey water holding tank? Dows the holding tank have a pump? And a timer?

Sure taught me a valuable lesson playing on a mower hours before the flight!

Should be the same as a normal sprinkler but purple. Never seen one hooked to your own tank, usually it's off a city reclaimed line.

Thanks Chris. It is suppose to be popular here with newer homes, but was concerned about the regular sprinkler having smaller holes and clogging up quicker.

Went to the local HD, and the exact purple top sprinkler was in stock for.$10. It.was a 3/4 inch thread and it screwed in with no other problems.

Now come up here and play with my riding mower, I have a few sprinklers that need replacing.

Latest posts

Back