Pulsating and leaking faucet sprayer

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sourblade

Reaction score
Hey all, hopefully you guys can shed some light on this issue.

A little over a week ago I had my Delta kitchen sink replaced due to water constantly leaking from the faucet (I assume it would have been a simple fix as removing the handle and replacing the washers but the landlord decided to have the entire sink replaced). It was replaced with an Everflow Item#17382G. Now everything seemed fine for the first day or two but then I started to notice everytime I turned on the faucet the side sprayer would thump. I found this strange, but okay no big deal. A day after that I started to notice that little drops or streaks of water would come from the bottom of the sprayer connection. Yesterday I noticed that on top of the previously mentioned issues water was beginning to drip from the sprayer connection side under the sink every time I turned on the faucet. To add insult to injury, while testing things out a tiny stream of water started to shoot out of the BACK of the sprayer head. When I took a closer look I noticed a crack in the back of the sprayer head. Today, when testing out the faucet again, the sprayer now constantly pulsates (or thumps) when I turn on the faucet and now there's a stream of water coming from the back and front of the sprayer head. Obviously I cant use the sink in this condition. Any info would be appreciated on causes and hopefully a fix. I can also provide pictures if needed.

I assume Everflow is a lower end faucet company? Googling them gets you pretty much nothing and for researching the model number I had to download a pdf as well as search on second hand sites like jet.com to get any info.

Delta and Moen guarantee their parts for life. I looked at your faucet's warranty and didn't see anything.

Back