Plumbing for Container homes

Discussion in 'General Plumbing Help' started by Annie21, Jan 12, 2018.

Help Support Plumbing Forums by donating using the link above.
  1. Jan 12, 2018 #1

Annie21

Annie21

Annie21

We are planning to build a house for us. We are travel lovers and we plan to travel around with this across the country. So as you read in the title we are planning a tiny house. We want to know more about the process of making the house. We really want to understand how the plumbing is done in container houses. We are planning to buy from this shipping container company in Toronto. Please do try to explain about the plumbing process in tiny container houses.

2. Jan 12, 2018 #2

Matt30

Matt30

Matt30

Professional Professional

Plumbing codes dont change. The same rules apply from tiny houses to mansions. Where ever you plan on putting any fixture, make sure you can get a vent up and out the roof and grade to the septic.

3. Jan 12, 2018 #3

householder

householder

householder

Pasadena Plumbing

yes codes usually dont change,,i have a good friend who sells these container homes ready built, the cost is around 10 to 30k, next time im around these container homes, i will take a looksee in the gut and get an idea on how they go about the plumbing without making it look like a pipe maze

Annie21 likes this.
  4. Jan 23, 2018 #4

PlumberMike

PlumberMike

PlumberMike

Only problem i would see is how would tou run ur water lines to were they are not on a exterior wall other than building another wall which would eat up alot of ur living space