Part from bathtub drain

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris38

Reaction score
Hi,
Anyone knows what is this part called and if it's available on Amazon? It's the drain valve that sits below the tub.
The metal ring that is supposed to fit into the circle is now stuck with the metal part that is supposed to sit at the bottom of the tub.
Thanks a lot

20230920_144016.jpg

Attachments

• 20230920_143958.jpg
    20230920_143958.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
The entire assembly is called a "cable tub drain" it is a waste and overflow assembly. Typically we buy a complete kit. I've NEVER dealt with parts aside from trim kits in various finishes.
Geberit, Kohler and probably lots of others... we only use Geberit.

The entire assembly is called a "cable tub drain" it is a waste and overflow assembly. Typically we buy a complete kit. I've NEVER dealt with parts aside from trim kits in various finishes.
Geberit, Kohler and probably lots of others... we only use Geberit.
Thanks for your reply. Am I right to say it's not a standard kind of part that fits all and I need to find the exact part that fits in my specific tub?

I am not aware of parts availability or advisibility. Cable drain kits are sized broadly to fit tubs based on dimensions needed per tub.

Back