Newbie - transplanted from NY to Texas...

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alanwolf

Reaction score
went from a 440 sq ft apt in NYC to a 13 acre ranch in Texas Hill Country. Lots to learn!
have mastered my rainwater collection system, but now time for some bathroom fixes...

Alan

went from a 440 sq ft apt in NYC to a 13 acre ranch in Texas Hill Country. Lots to learn!
have mastered my rainwater collection system, but now time for some bathroom fixes...

Alan
Probably for about the same price. Amazing what people pay in the city.

So glad to have escaped NY. Went from loving NY most of my life to hating it.
Attached is a picture of our front yard.
These animals (mostly Oryx and Blackbuck Antelope) belong to our community, not our personal animals!
Love wearing shorts 350 days a year! (What are these things -- "pants" "jeans"?)
People SO MUCH NICER here. Takes some getting used to.

Attachments

• welcomehome.jpg
    welcomehome.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
So glad to have escaped NY. Went from loving NY most of my life to hating it.
Attached is a picture of our front yard.
These animals (mostly Oryx and Blackbuck Antelope) belong to our community, not our personal animals!
Love wearing shorts 350 days a year! (What are these things -- "pants" "jeans"?)
People SO MUCH NICER here. Takes some getting used to.
Everyone that doesn't live in NY is nicer. Moved out in 1980 to a little town in SC. Everyone knew Everyone. Stopped for chats in the road. Very nice place. But now 43 years later... growth has changed it. To much traffic.. to much everything. (But the amenities are nice)

Back