New water conservation toilet

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I recently went to a outdoor sprinkler control box classroom which for attending, we were provided a new conservation control box. While at the class, they had a drawing for a free conservation toilet, and with luck, I won this toilet. Well, being a low flow toilet, at first I thought about just giving it to someone, but being frugal, I figured I will let them install this new contraption and if it turned out to be too good to be true, I would just replace it when I complete my bathroom remodel.

I decided to place this toilet into my G/F's bathroom, and let her be the true judge of this low flow toilet. What was replaced was a Watersense Brand, 1.35 gallon flush. The old toilet had a 15 3/4" height, and was virtually unusable for me with my bad knees.

This new toilet is a Niagara Brand, Stealth single flush, with a .8 gallon flush. It is an elongated bowl, and has a height of 17".

So far, with the toilet in full use for the last 10 days, my G/F absolutely loved the toilet. It is always only a single flush, refills in about 10 seconds, very quiet, and does a great job. She really likes the easy push, center lid push button, which cleans very easy..

I in no way have been paid to alter my review of this toilet, and have no monetary interest in this company, but if you are looking for a very low flow toilet that is working great, please check out Niagara Brand .8 water consumption toilets.

https://niagaracorp.com/products/original-stealth-single-flush-elongated/

Latest posts

Back