New Boiler

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jswampler

Reaction score
So we have just finished installing the majority of the plumbing for our new boiler system. It is a Viessman 200-W with a 55 gallon indirect DHW tank. I have three heat zones, upstairs radiators, downstairs radiator and kick space heater for the kitchen. You can see the 5 grundfos circulator pumps. The domestic Uponor water pipes and manifold and the downstairs heating manifold/pipes also Uponor. I have a 4 zone Taco relay and a 1 zone Taco relay. My next task is to figure out how to wire everything together. Does anyone have any advice as to where to start or somewhere to read about this, I find the wiring diagrams very confusing. The plumbing has taken me about 4 months to complete. I am wondering if the Taco relays are going to interfere with the computer system on the Viessman. Is this true? I would really love some advice haha.

1204101753.jpg

I can't answer your question, but did want to compliment you on the clean install with your equipment!

I'm with havasu on this..I don't know a bloody thing about electrical work so I cant help, but that is a freaking beautiful install.

I am also impressed with the quality of the work. Especially since someone seems to have left their cold beer on the heater.

Hello there. I can help u with the zone controller. Nice piping btw.

Back