Need Help. no water pressure.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gijebus

Reaction score
Hello I am new here and need some help I hope this is the right place.
let me start out by saying i have a New shallow jet pump and a new bladder tank installed last year i did myself. water worked fine all year long.
About a month ago i heard a loud pop and a hiss come from my hot water heater which i figure was just the pressure relief valve going off. the next day we had no water. i checked the well and one of my pipes had come loose my pump was drawing air. I redid the pipes and still had horrible pressure and hot water was coming out of cold water faucets even in the toilet. I was told to check my bladder on my tank. so i drained my system and found that the bladder had 0 psi in it. reading forums i found to pump it up to 2 pounds below the setting on the pump shutoff switch which i believe mine is 30/50 so i filled the bladder to 28 psi because i have not adjusted my shutoff switch. Now we have pressure for like 5 minutes and the hot water kicks and sputters it knocks stuff out of my hand when i do dishes.

Latest posts

Back