Need help identifying shower mixer valve

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 32900

Reaction score
Hello,
I was wondering if there was anyone here who could help me identify this particular shower mixer valve. It was part of a bathroom remodel done around 2014, so not that old, but I'll be damned if I can find anything like it in any Google image searches of major brands. The handle broke off and I would rather simply buy the small brass coupling that held it on rather than order and install a whole new system and cartridge. I'm happy to send a gift of appreciation to someone who can help us out here.
Many thanks, Gary

Attachments

• IMG-8550.JPG
    IMG-8550.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-8594.JPG
    IMG-8594.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-8592.JPG
    IMG-8592.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • brass coupling.jpg
    brass coupling.jpg
    609.7 KB · Views: 0
Thank you so much for that!! I've spent literally days looking at shower hardware images and coming up zip. Would you like a gift upgrade here or can I send you a small something something via (Paypal, Venmo, Zelle?)

(And, sorry, the rings are spoken for ;-)

Thank you so much for that!! I've spent literally days looking at shower hardware images and coming up zip. Would you like a gift upgrade here or can I send you a small something something via (Paypal, Venmo, Zelle?)

(And, sorry, the rings are spoken for ;-)

Glad to help, no payment needed. Thanks for offering.

Alright then. Thanks so much again. It is much appreciated! Cheers!

Back