Need help identifying shower faucet for replacement

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HolySorcerer

Reaction score
So my shower faucet is leaking terribly and needs to be replaced. No big deal I figure so I disassemble it and take the bits to my local hardware stores to find a match. The problem is, nobody has anything that looks even remotely similar to these parts nor does anybody know what brand this is.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I have no water in the house until this gets resolved.

https://imgur.com/a/0ZoUubH

take the stem and the handle to a PLUMBING SUPPLY HOUSE....they will be more help...bring all those pics too....

I brought them to my local hardware store and Menards. No help either place.

I live in what you so quaintly describe as a third world country and we know how to fix a fundamental problem that requires third world mentality

I live in what you so quaintly describe as a third world country and we know how to fix a fundamental problem that requires third world mentality
Sucks to be you. I've seen the work that guys like you have fixed or tried to fix. :eek:o_O:confused: in my world.
Nothing wrong with making due with what you have, unless I have to follow behind you, to make it right.

That's a Bradley faucet.
Nice call TOM. I had no Idea what it was but I found it in a Plumbmaster catalog.
scanned it and was going to post it when I should of scrolled down and realize the question was already solved.:oops::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes:

David, the Bradley faucet was pretty popular around here when I first got started. Then Moen and Delta took over. The
Bradley has to many parts to soot me. Almost like the Delta single handle faucet.

Latest posts

Back