Need help identifying a tub faucet

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elcomico

Reaction score
A basic repair is turning into a quest for the Holy Grail...

I've been to 8 different shops and email many manufacturers but no avail. Can anyone help telling me who's the manufacturer of my faucet is so that I can get a replacement ceramic cartridge?

It's been confirmed it's not Amarilys from American Standard

Many thanks

More pictures via the following link
https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0UGrq0zwJOg0jt

IMG_0473.jpg

What's wrong with the original cartridge. If it's leaking you can just replace the rubber washers with any that fit

I was looking for an elusive valve and discovered HOME DESPARADO has an illustrated (photos) and descriptive catalog for these valves. They most likely will not have the one you need but it will give you a replacement PN.

What's wrong with the original cartridge. If it's leaking you can just replace the rubber washers with any that fit
That faucet likely does not have washers. A picture of the outside of a faucet is NEVER a way to find parts for the hidden insides. Remove the handles to get to the cartridges. Remove the cartridges and bring them to your plumbing supply stores. As you stated, you most likely have ceramic valves.

That faucet likely does not have washers. A picture of the outside of a faucet is NEVER a way to find parts for the hidden insides. Remove the handles to get to the cartridges. Remove the cartridges and bring them to your plumbing supply stores. As you stated, you most likely have ceramic valves.

That's why you can find 5 more pictures by following the included url ;)

I'll take the cartridge out again and visit the largest box stores around. I did not realize these stores had a possible access to more parts than my specialized plumbing shop where plumbers buy their parts.

Thanks again

Reactions: SHR
maybe Grohe

Damn. Close but broach not the same

But I found another that might be closer

DORNBRACHT
2nd picture is a Dornbbracht

IMG_0455.jpg

DORN-9090031320090-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back