Need help find aerator for sink

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ewhitaker0020

Reaction score
Hey as the title says I'm wondering if I can put an aerator in my bathroom sink. I looked up in the end of the faucet and didn't see any threads but I'm not experienced in this. I've included a picture of inside the faucet for everybody to see. And I can't find a brand on the sink anywhere. Thanks

image.jpg

Last edited:
The end of the faucet spout screws off and accepts an aerator insert.

Thanks. I tried unscrewing it before but it was stuck on there pretty good. Not wanting to break anything i decided to ask somebody else first to make sure I wasn't breaking anything. I did actually get it to twist off last night.

I know you have removed the spout already but for others with the same problem, using a thin leather belt or a small piece of rubber inner tube between the jaws of your metal pliers allows you to remove the spout without scratching the metal finish.

I know you have removed the spout already but for others with the same problem, using a thin leather belt or a small piece of rubber inner tube between the jaws of your metal pliers allows you to remove the spout without scratching the metal finish.

Thanks for the info. I'll make sure to remember this the next time one is stuck.

Back