Need a Noland/Sepco Cartridge

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunderpaw

Reaction score
I have a Roman tub faucet with a bad cartridge. The matching sink faucets are printed with "Citation Brass" which is registered as a trademark by Noland. I local shop told me the cartridge was probably a Sayco or Sepco but couldn't locate the exact cartridge. I found a few Sepco cartridges online that are a close match but not exact.

I have attached a picture; any ideas?

Cartridge.jpeg

Hrm, looks a little like this:

r1839.jpg

Your pic is rather small so I can't get an exact thread count. Also, is the seat washer on the bottom gone?

I'll admit to have never hearing of these companies before.

Thunderpaw, I do not know where you are located but Noland is a chain of plumbing supply stores on the east coast. They have been bought out by someone, as they were family owned for a long time but, they still have stores on the east coast. There is one in Raleigh NC where I am from. I am not an expert in them but Citation Brass was a house brand that someone made for Noland's to sell in their stores. If you go to their website and find the store nearest you they will probably be able to help you.

Patrick

I will show that to my wife... she is sure I haven't made a good call in years!!
Pat

Although the fine folks at Noland said it was a Briggs cartridge; turns out it was actually a Danze. Thanks for the suggestions though!

Ugh, danze. One of those companies I purposely avoid dealing with. Glad you got it figured out.

Back