Mixet shower handle and cartridge.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justin_dewan90

Reaction score
Anyone done work on a Mixet shower valve? Looked everywhere in town. Big town mind you, and can only find mostly great supply houses to order them. Meaning a week or two to get. Could suggest vice grips on the handle to suffice for time being. But mentally handicapped residence. Also, this is a callback on another employ. Meaning, we aren't charging. Can change the whole valve body and cost the company 550-600 to change. But repair kit is about 75 with shipping. Wondering how popular this brand is in other areas for one. And lastly, where do you find them?

Amazon filter for “prime”. Have it in two days.

I’m in boony, boony land. The nearest supply house is a four hour round trip. So, we order quite a bit of needed it yesterday stuff off Amazon.

Our Ace, Home depot and Lowe's showed they can stock them, but I called all of them and nothing.

$20 on Amazon, free two day delivery with prime. $31, for the complete trim kit.

Supply house wants me to wait 2 weeks to get it. Nobody wants to go 2 weeks without a shower. I'd replace the whole valve body, but it's on the companies dime. They are trying to spend more than they need

Latest posts

Back