Leaking Faucet Handle

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CShafe

Reaction score
Hi All. In search of some help here. I had a leak coming out of my bathroom faucet handle that I'm trying to repair. Manufacture unknown. I turned off the water, removed the faucet hose, and quickly found out I wasn't working with a traditional handle with allen heads or screws. I was able to remove the entire handle along with it's attachments. Thinking the threaded bottom might be some type of cartridge but not sure. I tried to take it off but had no luck (seems to be corroded on). Thought I'd give the forum a shot before I call in a professional. Any advice on what to do next is appreciated.

Photo #1: Faucet Setup
Photo #2: Area where water was leaking
Photo #3: Handle and threaded part

Attachments

• IMG_7157.jpg
    IMG_7157.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7153.jpg
    IMG_7153.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7158.jpg
    IMG_7158.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 0
Show the hoses that connect the bottom between the spout and the valve you removed

I believe it may be a Pfister brand but a pic of the valve/ spout hoses I could confirm

Show the hoses that connect the bottom between the spout and the valve you removed

I believe it may be a Pfister brand but a pic of the valve/ spout hoses I could confirm
Thanks Twowaxhack. Here's a photo

Attachments

• IMG_7159.jpg
    IMG_7159.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 0
It’s a Pfister faucet. IMO bottom of the food chain faucet.

Throw it away or call pfister for replacements

Back