Kitchen Faucet Help (First Time Homeowner)

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firsttimehomebuyer

Reaction score
Hey all, found this site after my kitchen sink is driving me a little nuts ;)

First time homeowner, and I am not really that handy, but the sink that is in the kitchen of the home is a single lever type faucet, but in order to start the flow of water, you need to pull the lever down?? I have never seen that before, and I do not think it was installed correctly? Has anyone seen this before?

Also, I have attached 2 photos, because I cannot identify the brand of faucet it is, and was hoping someone might be able to help me out with that?

Thanks so much, and I hope to one day be knowledgeable to help someone out with some advice one day!

photoinz.jpg

img8604pr.jpg

Last edited:
Some Faucets have the Faucet information tape to one of the water lines under the sink , check there for brand/make.

Check out the Pfister Brookwood with side spray

There are many kitchen faucets that have a lever which needs to be pulled down. And i have observed that these types of faucets do not have a fast water flow. I think you should replace it with another faucets that is comfortable for you.

Last edited:
Back