Jacuzzi sink faucet help

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdestuck

Reaction score
A friend has a 4” jacuzzi sink faucet in his bathroom. Goofy thing happened. Without any prior problem the cold water side messed up. At full off position, cold water flows, at full on, water flows. If you put the handle halfway between, the water shuts off. So yesterday I went to look at it and there is no visible way to remove the handle. No set Allen screw, no top cap to pop off nothing.

I pulled up install instructions for a like model and there’s no mention of anyway to service this bugger. Called their tech support and hung up after over 2 hours on hold. That’s crap.

Anyone here have a clue what happened to this faucet and if it can be serviced. Tks for any help.

Attachments

• 9A5D59EF-6DB7-4CFD-BB08-A85C4BECC52A.jpeg
    9A5D59EF-6DB7-4CFD-BB08-A85C4BECC52A.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Try holding the lever part of the handle then Unscrewing the base part of the handle counter clockwise.

This will only be true if the handle base doesn’t turn when you operate the levers. If the whole handle turns, the handle must come off a different way OR the handle base is already loose. In that case just finish unscrewing it.

It might be tight.....

On second look The faucet may be a “ Lyndsay “. Model by jaccuzi.

It was exclusively sold by Lowe’s. It looks very similar to the “ piccolo” and most likely uses the same ceramic cartridges.

Google both and compare pics with what you have to verify

On second look The faucet may be a “ Lyndsay “. Model by jaccuzi.

It was exclusively sold by Lowe’s. It looks very similar to the “ piccolo” and most likely uses the same ceramic cartridges.

Google both and compare pics with what you have to verify
You are most likely correct. They did buy this at Lowe’s about 5 years ago. Going up today to work on it and will report back. Tks.

I'm always impressed with Twowaxhack's recollection detail on plumbing products, but that doesn't look like a Lyndsay installed for one of our baths. Lowe's sells Jacuzzi faucets, and I think they had another brand with a similar style.

I'm always impressed with Twowaxhack's recollection detail on plumbing products, but that doesn't look like a Lyndsay installed for one of our baths. Lowe's sells Jacuzzi faucets, and I think they had another brand with a similar style.

The faucet here was labeled Jacuzzi and the Lindsay sure looks identical to this one. I was able to get it apart using the method he described.

Latest posts

Back