Info needed asap please help.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave77

Reaction score
Please bare with me I know nothing about household plumbing. I have a problem with water pressure I barely have any pressure suddenly and there is major condensation all over every cold water pipe and where the main water shut off valve is in the basement and just some condensation on main floor in a bungalow home. We've had an issue with poor water through out the house for years now. The city did an upgrade on the water pipe that connects to our house and told we should upgrade ours as well which we are doing this summer but this sudden problem with barely having water now and the sudden major condensation are they related to this smaller diameter pipe that needs to be upgraded. Also the cold water is a lot colder than usual just have a feeling I have a frozen pipe somewhere where I can't see. I live near Toronto Canada and the winter has been colder than years past but today is 4 degress celcius today. I just hope I don't have a major problem brewing here or if I should call someone right away being a sunday I'd rather wait till at least tomorrow. Any info would be much appreciated thank you.

Latest posts

Back