If I have plumbing problem

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simply_Ron

Simply Plumbing Employee
Reaction score
When I had plumbing problems I used resort to forums, such as this incredibly helpful one, or blogs. My company, Simpy Plumbing, recently launched a blog that is going to provide weekly tips, fixes, insight and product reviews to keep you all up to date with the plumbing world and also help you resolve you plumbing issues. I am only here saying this because it is just another way I can help the community which is our main goal. Stop in if you'd like and if not I'll be looking forward to helping out in the forums! Thanks for you time everyone!

http://simplyplumbing.wordpress.com/

Sincerely,
Ronnie from Simply Plumbing
Site: simplyplumbing.com
Facebook: simplyplumbing.com
Twitter: @Simply_Plumbing
Pinterest: simplyplumbing

While I like the idea of posting plumbing help, I do not believe your blatant advertisement for your company belongs on this forum. If you want to advertise, I am sure the moderators would be able to direct you to the people you can pay your fees to. Than you too can have legitimate irritating ads on here. (Which I of course realize are necessary to support the operation of this great forum.)

Last edited:
I respect your opinion and loyalty to the site however, I am not here to advertise. As I mentioned in the writing the sole purpose of this post was to help people in the plumbing community. I simply welcomed some readers to check out a blog, or not, that could potentially aid them in their everyday lives.

Back