How to install Rough In for Delta T4767-FL tub filler

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtraylor

Reaction score
Hello. I'm new to the forum and in desperate need of some expert advise. I'm in the middle of a bathroom remodel. I have a one story single story house with a concrete foundation with tension cables.

This is a master bath remodel BTW. I removed the old plastic jet drop in tub and pony wall and shower and decided to replace with a free standing tub and a frameless shower. Hired a p;umber to plumb in the new tub and freestanding tub filler. After digging out the concrete and moving the P trap for the tub, the plumber then stopped the job because they are unsure how to secure freestanding tub filler for the delta T4767-FL in the concrete. WE bought the rough in for it but it requires a void in the concrete which is not stable. Anyone have any experience in how you mount a free standing tub filler on a concrete slab without building a platform above the concrete? Thanks in advance. If you need pictures let me know.

Latest posts

Back