Help repairing this leaky faucet

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soulphire

Reaction score
The hot side of this tub faucet is leaking(not from the handle). I'm sure I need to replace the washer, springs, seats, etc...but I cannot figure out what parts I need. There isn't a name on this fixture anywhere. Hopefully someone can help me with what parts I would need to repair this.

Thanks.

That looks like an amazon special. And that’s your best place to find the entire replacement. If I am correct. You won’t find the stem. Just order new valve. They only $120-$140.

Per code you need to find a faucet that will have the spout above flood level of the tub.

I found on an eBay search. I found that you can measure the stems and look for ceramic disc cartridge xxmillimeter. But looks like a danze from your other thread with the stems out. So start with “danze”. But those claw foot tub valves are everywhere and from China. They come in a kit with shower curtain rod and shower. Saddest thing is no American brand company has anything to match or swap. We put in about 15-20 a year. Never a brand name or parts list. Just instructions on how to install.

go to faucetpartsplus.com they have thousands to choose from. They maybe able to be sent pics and let them match it up. But I am seeing that you will need a caliber to get sizes and spline count. I looked thru 25 of 66 pages of ceramic discs. No luck and my eyes hurt

Latest posts

Back