HELP INDENTIFYING

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks like an old delta. Also looks like it needs replaced. If you want to rebuild it the trick is getting that
large chrome nut off without breaking anything. If that comes off you can replace everything with new inside.

Thanks so much. Would you know what the best thing to use to do tht. My dad used to have this rust stuff he would spray on it and it would eat some rust off and help loosen. But not here to ask.

Try using PB Blaster. Any automotive store will have this. Soak it good. Turn the nut counterclockwise. Don't force
it. Tap around it with a wrench and then spray some more on it. If it comes loose you can buy the rebuilding kit, the
ball and the new chrome nut and a handle online.

Try using PB Blaster. Any automotive store will have this. Soak it good. Turn the nut counterclockwise. Don't force
it. Tap around it with a wrench and then spray some more on it. If it comes loose you can buy the rebuilding kit, the
ball and the new chrome nut and a handle online.
I know im asking alot but do you know what repair kit it is... Ive. Been searching and searching.. Please

I know im asking alot but do you know what repair kit it is... Ive. Been searching and searching.. Please
He might suggest replacement. I would agree with that suggestion.

166700, member: 25291"]
He might suggest replacement. I would agree with that suggestion.
I also agree. By looking at picture is tht a easy thing to do like can I unscrew from back

Wait thing i did that wrong. Im sorry
Is it easy to.remove from the pipe . Can you tell from pic

You can replace them from the back or the front. The plumber would make the choice what’s easiest for him.

It’s a Delta 600 or it’s a copy of the Delta 600.

Back