Help deciding which jetter to buy

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have 2 electric jets both general
1st one is about the size of a small tool box it will do up to 3" I have used It on commercial laundry's the cleanouts have to be exposed there is a power switch close and a water valve you have to be ready to shut off there are 4-5 different heads you would probably use the forward spraying head 1st that will punch a hole in the clog, then change to a head that sprays forward and backward that will pull the jet cable in, there is a spring head that I tried in 2" p trag but I couldn't get it thru
I have used it on a 2" commercial drain into a 3 " main I worked very well,
I used the bigger electric jet on , 4" commercial drains that also worked. very well, if you planing on using these in a residential setting, you could never use under a kitchen or lave drain

All drain cleaning co use different size snakes the only time the use a jet is if the snake can't clear it or preventive maintenance only when you have access to a floor clean out
We have many drainage issues were I work 90% if the time we snake rathe than jet

Back