Hello from Spokane WA

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bert

Reaction score
Hi. I just moved into a new house and, wouldn't you know it, the old existing well suddenly started having problems. After doing my due research and troubleshooting I'm hoping this group can give me some guidance. I am a DIY guy and am willing to try anything myself. Looks like there is a lot of good information here.

Hi. I just moved into a new house and, wouldn't you know it, the old existing well suddenly started having problems. After doing my due research and troubleshooting I'm hoping this group can give me some guidance. I am a DIY guy and am willing to try anything myself. Looks like there is a lot of good information here.
Welcome and good luck! Did you get any kind of a warranty with the house and infrastructure?

My builder covers what was built. Home warranties often only apply to the first 5 years of a well at an additional cost, and then they cover about $500, often with a service fee.

Back