Grohe shower faucet has hot and cold reversed

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BMeadBam

Reaction score
Ok...im going bonkers here. My contractor/plumber may not be back for a while but im trying to find out if he messed up with the hot and cold water on my new Grohe shower faucet. Im showing pics of what it looks like. Basically, when you turn the hot/cold handle left to 9:00 position its cold and turn right to 3:00 position it's hot. Is there an easy fix here that i can do? I'm a novice but i did unscrew all the stuff you see in the pics...i don't know what is what.

Thanks in advance

faucet1.jpg

faucet2.jpg

faucet3.jpg

faucet4.jpg

faucet5.jpg

faucet6.jpg

faucet7cold.jpg

faucet8hot.jpg

fyi...so my bottom pic will make water hot even handle in 3 00 position and should be cold and second to last pic is opposite, making water cold even pointing to hot, 9 00 position.

Frodo

like i said im a novice....what and where is the cartridge....is it in one of my pics? and how do i do that?

Thanks

how do i get to the the cartridge? Do i need to remove the 4 screws in the 3rd from the bottom picture? Turn off main water first too?

Success....I removed those four screws in the picture 3rd from the bottom and saw the cartridge and removed and turned 180 degrees ....it now work fine. Thank you.

Back