Greetings from Phoenix

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TooGreen, Feb 5, 2015.

Help Support Plumbing Forums by donating:

1. Feb 5, 2015 #1

TooGreen

TooGreen

TooGreen

Plumb Dumb

Hello all,

New to the community (obviously haha) and I am eager to learn all I can about the trade.

I do not have ANY experience currently but I don't mind getting dirty and I work hard. I've told you that so i can tell you this.

I have an interview tomorrow with a local family owned company. I've been told that if I can make an impression on the owner I may have a decent chance as he like to mold new guys to do things his way.

Please any pointers that will help me make an positive impression on a master plumber would be very much appreciated. Or any online resources You may know of that will get my mind flowing in the proper direction. Do share :)

LilMason likes this.
  2. Feb 6, 2015 #2

Matt30

Matt30

Matt30

Professional Professional

Work hard, and be teachable. Good luck with your interview!

3. Feb 6, 2015 #3

Mr_David

Mr_David

Mr_David

Easily Amused Professional

If you have good mechanical abilities and the ability to follow instructions you might do well. Seen a lot of guys come and go some hard working but hard headed, some with strong desires but lack the ability to solve problems, and then there are those who don't listen to instructions and want to do it there way.

I was born @ Luke AFB. I have a lot of family in Phoenix. Left there in 1974 to join the Navy to see the World.

Come back and visit and share what you learned or stuff you ran into. There is a lot of good stuff here to weed through.

4. Feb 20, 2015 #4

LilMason

LilMason

LilMason

All the best.

;)

5. Oct 7, 2015 #5

JackieHarper

JackieHarper

JackieHarper

Why have you decided to be a plumber?
    So far I would only advice you to keep an eye on this forum and browse the net by yourself. You can find a lot of sources yourself.