Faucet identification help

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ukrkoz

Reaction score
Please help to identify this faucet.
I want to change the head to one that has "shower"on - off button. This one you need to hold On button in the back for shower stream. What ties hand to it. I see no reason to replace entire faucet.
It's about 9 yo and there are some vague letters on it ONOR(H?) or some like that.

Thank you

20160103_091535.jpg

It looks like a Moen product, but I don't know for sure. Your best bet is to call Moen Customer Service and they can help you. They will give you a number to txt the picture or email address or anyway you want to. They can tell you if it is a Moen product and if not they might tell you who else to call. Most faucet manufactures have good customer support
Please help to identify this faucet.
I want to change the head to one that has "shower"on - off button. This one you need to hold On button in the back for shower stream. What ties hand to it. I see no reason to replace entire faucet.
It's about 9 yo and there are some vague letters on it ONOR(H?) or some like that.

Thank you

Just sent them email. Moen. Will see what happens.

Looks identical. I did image search and it returned a bunch of car windows. go figure. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back