Drain In Bathroom Sink Drains Slow

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nhoj

Reaction score
I have put 2 bottles of Drain ALL and 1/2 Bottle of Liquid Plumber down my sink in the past 2 1/2 months the HIGH POWERED STIFF and the water still goes down every slow. But when you have soap foam in the sink it likes sucks the water right down. We checked the fall of the drain pipe and it was running towards the sink and we changed that so it runs away from it now.

I just don't understand why the water is draining slow without the soap foam?

You would think that the water would start draining fast.:confused::mad:

Like john said stop using drain stuff!! Try using 96% acid work really well:)

Yeah, and after all that acid eats through your metallic drain line, we really like replacing it for you.:(

If I have to take a bunch of extra precautions to protect myself or my equipment when snaking or repairing a drain line that is filled with drain cleaner, I am going to charge you more.

I have put 2 bottles of Drain ALL and 1/2 Bottle of Liquid Plumber down my sink in the past 2 1/2 months the HIGH POWERED STIFF and the water still goes down every slow. But when you have soap foam in the sink it likes sucks the water right down. We checked the fall of the drain pipe and it was running towards the sink and we changed that so it runs away from it now.

I just don't understand why the water is draining slow without the soap foam?

You would think that the water would start draining fast.:confused::mad:

Try checking out drain piping of your bathroom sink, mabe there is something that is stuck there that need to be taken out...

Latest posts

Back